Tuesday 15 November 2016

Altered Gift Boxes by Elisa Ablett

Hi Crafters, 

Just stopping by to share a project I completed for Funky Flairs Design Team recently. 

I was given a couple of necklaces from a friend and they came in these gorgeous little kraft gift boxes, perfect for me to upcycle and renovate them.

Flexing a little mixed media muscle and this is what I came up with...




Both using gorgeous flair and embellies from Funky Flair Studios http://funkyflairstudio.com/ and also chipboard from Memory Maze Lasercuts.

Thanks for stopping by the blog today..

Make sure you leave some love.

Elisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...