Saturday 2 April 2016

Off the Rails Scrapbooking - April Challenge By Elisa Ablett DT

Hi everyone,

Elisa again, sorry to bombard you with layouts in the last few days, but blogger is working for me today and I'm running with it!!

I just wanted to share with you the double Art Journal page I was inspired to create as my Design Team piece by the moodboard for Off the Rails Scrapbooking - April Challenge
Here is my Art Journal double spread -



And some close ups of the shimmer and glimmer of the Colour Blast Pastes and Sprays and Tim Holtz Distress Stains. Stay tuned for my Tutorial showcasing how I completed the background for this Art Journal page on the 5th April 2016.




Thanks for stopping by, make sure you leave some love and stay tuned for my tutorial
on the 5th April :-)



9 comments:

  1. Such wonderful colors and texture. bl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing project! Love all the colors! BL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project! The album looks great. Who doesn't like to look at all the beautiful colors? Bloggie Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooo awesome project. love the colors. BL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of beautiful colors. BL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the detail in this Elissa! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool! Love all the colors and textures! BL

    ReplyDelete
  8. great art journal.. super colour combo... BL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...