Tuesday 7 July 2015

Lets Get Sketchy Design Team Reveal July Week 1

Hi Elisa here just sharing my latest layout as part of the design team for Lets Get Sketchy Challenge Blog. I love this photo of my eldest son who is growing up way to quick mind you, so I wanted a more mature masculine layout. The background work is a combination of distress inks, sprays and Kaisercraft texture stamps as well as this nifty mixed media product called silks. The black frames are felt and are from Ruby Rock-it. The paper collection is Pink Paislee Portfolio. Thanks for stopping by the blog make sure you leave us some love!!

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting and commenting on our craft blog! 😄

'Frosty' by Elisa Ablett

  Hi Crafters, Elisa here from the design team for Ink Art Designs with the first of my 'Christmas in July' projects. For this proje...